[TowerTalk] Best Balun

Ken wa8jxm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 15:31:30 EST 2014

The homebrew was fun and exciting at it’s time but I agree a K3 is much more versatile and fun.   I did play around with a number of 1 or 2 tube rigs when I was a teen and a 6L6 on a TV chassis was one of them.   And I fondly remember the blinking purple glow of the mercury vapor rectifiers as I keyed the rig, something today’s hams will never see!

Ken WA8JXM