[TowerTalk] Tower heights near private airfields

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Oct 5 02:08:29 EDT 2014

On 10/4/2014 7:49 PM, Mike & Becca Krzystyniak wrote:

AFAIK it only applies to "registered and maintained" air fields
but I'd check with the FAA.  They are the ones to make the determination.
Do you have the geographic coordinates of his runway.  That it's a
driveway is immaterial in this case.

How close and how tall would your tower(s) be?

73

Roger (K8RI)