[TowerTalk] Quadcopter

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Mon Oct 6 14:39:35 EDT 2014

I built the pneumatic gun seen at the bottom of my Qrz page and 20
pumps from the tire pump is enough to run out to the end of the 50#
Monofilament line. If I had to go over higher trees than you get in
CT, I could easily do so with a lighter monofil gauge. Accuracy? I
can shoot through a 2 foot clearing in the top of the leaf canopy &
not touch one of those leaves on the way through. Thing is easily as
accurate as my ball & cap Navy Revolver.

Gary
KA1J