[TowerTalk] Corrosion of Copper Ground Conductors

Mike via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Wed Oct 22 18:40:34 EDT 2014

I am at the moment in the process or redoing all the grounding outside..I
have installed 16 ground rods so far and am using Erico oneshot cadwelds...I
 picked up a new entrance panel and the cadwelds from KF7P...he has nice
products...well made entrance boxes also...very nice.

No interest except a satisfied customer...

Good luck/73 de

Mike W2GR

In a message dated 10/22/2014 5:38:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,