[TowerTalk] tower painting

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:34:30 EDT 2014

That true...... I have  one tower  Harness and  lanyards just dedicated to Tower Paining ....

I usually wear a LIGHT long sleeve shirt with the cuffs taped below my wrist

and silver bullet   you have to wear off  your skin.... I had to go to a school function one evening and I keep my hands in my pockets... or they would think I was the
TIN MAN  !

Wayne W3EA