[TowerTalk] Traps and High SWR-troubleshooting problem ?

Mike Fahmie via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Mon Sep 1 15:33:57 EDT 2014

The coax connector shouldn't be hot!  This implies an insulation breakdown
in the connector.  It doesn't happen at low power because breakdown
voltage is not reached, it happens only on 15 meters because a voltage
node probably happens to occur at the connector.  Simple answer: replace that connector.
-Mike-WA6ZTY