[TowerTalk] Challenging Grounding/Bonding Situation ?

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Fri Sep 12 21:46:55 EDT 2014

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 18:29:43 -0700, k9yc wrote:

>And also
>because all wiring within my buildings, and in the similar system I
>described to Shawn, DOES include both neutral and ground conductors.

REPLY:

That's not what you said in an earlier post. Here's a quote from you:

" I have a single service, which comes to the house, then is fed
to the garage/apartment that houses my shack. There is NO ground
connection between the house and the shack -- the feed from the
service is two hots and a neutral only. "

Those statements contradict each other. Which one are you going with?

73, Bill W6WRT