[TowerTalk] Fwd: Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Wed Sep 17 23:02:41 EDT 2014

Maybe we should have ARRL to look into t hat. I would not like even to be sued over that. From my point of view the pilot should have been responsible for the destruction of the tower. Obviously the pilot didn't take needed care. If that was me driving into a tower there would be no questions whose fault it was.

Hans - N2JFS