[TowerTalk] Sad day - W9ZUC tower accident

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Fri Sep 19 23:15:44 EDT 2014

I have been climbing, free climbing, for 40 years.  I never kept track; I
probably have easily made at least 1000 climbs or more as a ham operator in
that period.

If you can't free climb, you shouldn't climb at all.  Read what I said.
However you climb, if you can't free climb, you shouldn't be climbing.  I am
not suggesting that you should free climb (that is a personal choice) ... I
am saying that if you are incapable of free climbing, stay on the ground.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.

---