[TowerTalk] 58 M Freeclimb

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 29 13:13:07 EDT 2014

 This BIG  Tower climb Thread , seems ti have  taken on a life of it's OWN
Like the great plastic horned Owl  and finding true North

 I can't speak for everybody ... but @ 67  I  hopefully have  learned something

 A Wear you seat Belt ,  Smoking can harm you Health, and an Ounce or Prevention is worth
a Pound of cure .

As a climber  DID I or Do I Free Climb ... Never say  never.  a Mentor of mine told me years ago.

" There are Old climbers
    There are Bold Climbers
     But there are NO OLD BOLD climbers !

So  I wear a Light weight rock climber full body for the quick fix type climb
and for extended hours on the tower my KLEIN  full Body with SEAT So I can rest my Tired OLD bones

Life's a learning lesson, and hopefully we can learn something from an experienced climbers DEMISE

Stay safe ...

Wayne  W3EA