[TowerTalk] Wanted two (2) 1-1/4" older style N LDF6-50A

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Wed Apr 1 08:07:04 EDT 2015

Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 06:51:35 -0500
From: "john at kk9a.com" <john at kk9a.com>
To: TOWERTALK at contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted two (2) 1-1/4" older style N LDF6-50A
Heliax conn

I am not sure what old style connectors are.  N connectors for LDF6 are
pretty inexpensive in the surplus market. The tower pros likely have a
number of these laying around if you happen know anyone in the business.
They are also frequently on eBay. I have purchased new one piece ones for
around $10 so I personally would not mess around home brewing.

GL,
John KK9A

###  There should be loads of surplus about.  Every cell co and telco in north america
has long gone dumped Type N crap into the dumpster bins.  All replaced with 7-16 Din.
The last of the type N junk was tossed back in 2009.

Jim  VE7RF