[TowerTalk] Would like to post to the Tower Talk list

Robert Ross rjross at mac.com
Wed Apr 1 08:15:41 EDT 2015

Thanks for answering.

MARB at the bottom (at the top Murphy’s law would have it fail quickly) - I’m planning on using a smaller StepIR 3E with 30/40m element, which has 8.1 sq ft  wind loading. I have asked for the mechnical drawings. I assume there is some kind of bottom support with a bearing of some type.

Any other thoughts?

Bob n2oml