[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: antenna choices

Bry Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 10 11:08:38 EDT 2015

It seems like very few antennas are affordable to the average ham.

It seems like they need some competition. With prices in the multiple thousands of dollars for a few aluminum tubes somebody could make lot of money by being less expensive...

I would call them GOTHAM BEAMS as a nod to history!!

Best regards - Brian Carling
AF4K Crystals Co.
117 Sterling Pine St.
Sanford, FL 32773