[TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file

Jorge Diez - CX6VM cx6vm.jorge at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:05:56 EDT 2015

Hello

Of course that they will solve any problem, and mostly with new antennas

Many years ago, 2 weeks before a major contest, we assembled the 20M5. The
insulator for the driven element was wrong, didn´t fit inside the tube!

They sent immediately the right one. And courier to Uruguay is not cheap

Anyway, they will save a lot of many checking carefully what they are
putting inside the box and shipping

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W