[TowerTalk] WD-40

Doug Renwick ve5ra at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 13 08:34:37 EDT 2015

I used acetone in the lab. for years.  Just use it with good ventilation and
ignore the fear mongers.  If you get it on your hands it will dry the skin.
Just wash with soap and water.
Try this experiment.  Take a penny and drill a small hole in one side.
Thread a small wire through the hole and suspend the penny.  Take a blow
torch and heat the penny red hot.  Place a small dish of acetone under the
penny and a few inches below the penny and watch the acetone vapors keep the
penny red hot.

Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.