[TowerTalk] Trash talk and M2

Bill via TowerTalk towertalk at contesting.com
Tue Apr 14 07:54:28 EDT 2015

This reflector is not a place for this kind of post!

Take your bar fight out and gutter language out back in the alley  and
finish this in private.

This reflector is not a place for personal attacks nor is it a  place for
gutter talk.  No need to cc. it to the reflector.   K7LXC please give a
warning to this "ham".

My two cents:  K6MYC and the two companies he started have  always given me
good service, good prices and good antennas...all 30+ of  them over the
years.  Are they perfect?  No.  Have I had problems  with included parts or
defective parts in the boxes I received?  Yes.   However, they have always
quickly resolved those issues quickly and  fairly.  My experiences with KLM and
M2 run from the early 80s through  2012  I like the service and products
from M2 enough to consider them for  my next station.

I have no interest in M2, just a pretty satisfied  customer.

K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 4/14/2015 11:36:32 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,