[TowerTalk] Resonant frequency, up or down?

Mike Smith VE9AA ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Mon Apr 20 17:53:11 EDT 2015

Remind me (please)..as you raise a dipole up off the ground, does the
resonant frequency go up or down?

I had an all band dipole perfectly set a week ago and now have changed the
height on a temporary mast which I have reconfigured and it seems like the
frequencies are all off, but I will change the height of it yet again before
I go out in the field.  Easier for me to trim or add length now before I
leave and wish to do a little math and get it a bit closer now, rather than
later.  I am already in the ballpark.

TNX!

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey