[TowerTalk] Silver Solder

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Aug 8 19:20:40 EDT 2015

Using Oxy-Hydrogen is little different than Oxy-Acetylene except for the
cost, invisible flame and lower flame temp.  It takes a lot of H2 to get
the BTUs required and no real reason to use it.  I used it for welding
glass where we didn't want any other elements added.  IE: for purity.

73

Roger  (K8RI)