[TowerTalk] Failed HDX572 Raising fixture Leg and base

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sun Aug 9 18:57:11 EDT 2015

Likely you actually broke the tab long, long ago.  It was only hanging by a thread, and that gave the separated parts time to rust.  This recent lowering was what finally did it in.  Definitely call UST tomorrow and see what you can do; Any company worth their salt should stand behind that since it is clearly poor welding.

Chris
KF7p