[TowerTalk] Static Discharge Porcupines?

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 09:49:51 EDT 2015

Interestingly enough, when I had a 130 foot tower on the east side of
Galveston Bay on a promontory out in the salt water, I was the highest
structure for miles.  I expected to have frequent strikes, but had none
that I know of over a several year period.  The lightning favored the
highly conductive salt water over the tower.

Chuck W5PR