[TowerTalk] [Bulk] refurbing a Cushcraft 40-2CD

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 16 17:01:46 EDT 2015

DX Engineering sells 0.058" wall tube up to 1.5" od. Onlinemetals.com is
now carrying 0.058" wall to 2" and sells in 1' increments to 8' (as well
as many other od/id combinations).  I think with these sources you can
find what is needed to replace and sleeve where needed.

I internally sleeved the boom ends and replaced and sleeved element
clamp areas on my CC A4S.   Field Day assemblers have been too
enthusiastic in tightening things.

Grant KZ1W