[TowerTalk] TowerTalk (Logging)

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Aug 23 23:21:46 EDT 2015

On Sun,8/23/2015 7:37 PM, Robert Harmon wrote:
> Another vote for N3FJP.   There is nothing wrong with the other logging programs like DXKeeper but I wanted a very basic logging program that was easy to learn and use.  N3FJP fits the bill.

A friend was having trouble with N3FJP logger, so I downloaded a copy
last summer to help her out. I found it underwhelming, and not at all
easy to use. I don't understand why folks pay for software as mediocre
as this while excellent and easy to use software is FREE! Needless to
say, I let the short evaluation license expire.

73, Jim K9YC