[TowerTalk] TowerTalk (Logging)

Ron W8RJL youngron at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 23:47:43 EDT 2015

N3FJP is a suite of logging programs. You can buy one or the whole suite
which includes a general logging program, contests, QSO parties, sprints,
net control program etc. They are inexpensive and very easy to use. Yes
there are other free programs that do a wonderful job but some of those are
complex for the casual contester or operator. The Virginia Beach Amateur
Radio Club uses the N3FJP Field Day Logging Program, both stand alone and
networked, and no one has a problem logging. We also use the N3FJP general
logging program onboard the USS Wisconsin (museum battleship) Radio Club
during our special events. Try it and I think you will like it. 73, Ron
W8RJL