[TowerTalk] T2X rotor for DB-36?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Aug 29 11:23:02 EDT 2015

T2X is hardly adequate with the basic 4 element 20-10 meter yagi.
The boom is overly flexible and the constant motion really beats
up a rotator.  The "trombone" elements and longer boom of the DB36
make those problems even more significant.

I'd be looking at a much more stout rotator for the DB36.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV