[TowerTalk] weather station on tower?

Ken wa8jxm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 23:28:15 EDT 2015

FWIW, I have a Davis Vantage Pro II, wireless.  It's been running about
6 years now and I would not do anything different.   I did have to
change the battery for the first time in the external unit (Davis says 2
years is more normal!)

The only recurring issue I have is debris collecting and blocking the
rain gauge.

 From what I have read, the Davis units last longer than most.

73, Ken WA8JXM