[TowerTalk] tower spacing

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sat Dec 5 22:06:57 EST 2015

There is no simple answer.  Modeling can show interaction with antennas
hundreds of feet away. Typically interaction is not very bad and if you can
avoid beaming though a tower for your popular directions it should be
minimal.  Horizontal antennas typically do not see the other tower just the
antennas but your VHF/UHF beams may be effected by the tower also if
vertically polarized.

John KK9A