[TowerTalk] Radial Connection to tower

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Sun Dec 13 22:07:22 EST 2015

What works great for me .. and always has ... is putting groups of a
few radials in 'solder lugs'... and then taking all those lugs and
putting a single bolt/lockwasher/nut through them all .. with, of
course, a short length of heavy wire to the ground rod/tower base.

The use of a 'ring' is cute looking, but, in reality unnecessary.

73
Don
N8DE