[TowerTalk] INstalling guy wires

David Aslin G3WGN david at aslinvc.com
Mon Dec 14 08:27:27 EST 2015

Hi all,
I've been following this discussion with interest as I will be installing my first towers next spring.  On this crowded island towers are relatively rare so there is not much local experience to draw on - the towertalk brains trust is invaluable for that reason alone.
While I *think* I understand the methods recommended for guy tensioning and termination form the email trail, I absorb things much more completely if they are visual.  Are there any videos or photos anyone can point me to, especially ones showing the Klein grips/come-along method?
Thanks,
73, David G3WGN  M6O