[TowerTalk] Reassembling a Tennadyne T-12

EZ Rhino EZRhino at fastmovers.biz
Sun Dec 27 19:00:11 EST 2015

Hi Vincent,

They don't use sheetmetal screws anymore; they use machine screws and nylock nuts.  The sheetmetal screws were used a LONG time ago.  Perhaps your second hand model is one of these old ones.  I don't see any reason why rivets wouldn't work, but I would use more than one (probably three per joint).  It will be more work to use rivets, as you'll be drilling more holes, rather than one through hole and using machine screws/locknuts.

Chris
KF7p