[TowerTalk] LM-470 limit switches?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Tue Dec 29 09:07:49 EST 2015

If you don't find a loaner here you might want to phone or email Norman
or Karl Tashjian of Tashjian Towers.  Karl bought Tri-Ex and changed the
name but is still building nice towers.  I am confident they have the
drawings for your tower and limit switches, if not on-line then
available free or a nominal charge.

Good luck and all te best to you in the coming new year.

Patrick        NJ5G