[TowerTalk] LM-470 limit switches?

K0DAN k0dan at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 12:44:13 EST 2015

The TriEx, etc., limit switches are standard industrial Square-D switches.
You can Google "Square-D" and you will get a million hits. They are widely
available, both new and used. The TriEx manual is on the BAMA site so you
can get all the factory info.

I can send you additional info (photos of my installation, wiring diagrams,
etc.), however I think with a few minutes of online search will net you what
you want.

GL es 73

dan
k0dan