[TowerTalk] Rope/Guying

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Dec 29 23:45:47 EST 2015

Except duct tape ages fast and the adhesive become hard and brittle.  I
use a lot, but not for exterior weather sealing of things like matching
networks.  Don't purchase a lot as it ages while still in a roll. At
least what I have, has.   Paracord comes in many colors, but are any of
them UV resistant?  What is paracord material?  Nylon?  I don't think
it's poly, but could be?  Anyone know?

73

Roger