[TowerTalk] UHF aircraft antenna

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Thu Jan 1 13:19:13 EST 2015

OK, thanks Jim.   I've never found an internal drawing or photo...
looked and looked...nothing....might have to find a copy of
a aircraft antenna engineering book, or maybe JD Kraus' antenna book??

You might be correct on feeding the antenna with the blob in the
center.

On the antenna I mentioned earlier..the upside-down U that
is tapped in the center...I'm thinking that's two antennas in
one package.  It has two "ports"  Does that sound right to you?

73,
Charlie