[TowerTalk] Universal 9-50

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Jan 13 07:32:15 EST 2015

Have erected many Universal towers over the years.

After pouring/installing the base, the best way is to assemble the
tower along the ground and then 'walk it up' (pulling it up is easier).

If you cannot do this, you will need a tower crowd just like for any
other 'piece by piece' tower build.  Gin-pole and ground crew are a
necessity that way!

73 & Good luck,
Don Havlicek
N8DE