[TowerTalk] Beverage Antenna

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Jan 30 08:09:12 EST 2015

Ya, Hans... Me too.  I would like a couple beverages or more (not in
bottle, can, or glass ;) ;) ) but stretched out over my property. I've
seen various anecdotal accounts of both successes and failures as well
as some more theory based information but don't have  the background to
qualify the sources.  Hence I am shinning the Bat Signal  here where
likely there is resident experience to tap.

  Before you cry "off topic" consider the beverage supports as short
towers.  ;) ;)

Patrick   NJ5G