[TowerTalk] AN tower

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Jun 23 03:10:33 EDT 2015

Once a video is on the net, all they can do is get it removed from the
individual server.  If it hits a social site...

Rarely can anything be removed from the net once its been posted and
quickly resides on many servers and exists on every computer that has
viewed it.

Possibly having it removed could place those companies in the sights of
OSHA as trying to cover up safety violations.  It's a slippery slope.

73

Roger (K8RI)

On 6/22/2015 11:42 PM, Bill Mader wrote:
> This was a fascinating video!.  Having driven to Visalia, Dayton, and Dallas from Albuquerque, I spotted many of these or similar towers both standing in huge farms and on trucks headed for installation.  Having worked around big cranes on oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico recently, I spotted numerous safety violations in this video.  Don't use it for training!  If one of their safety personnel spots this video, it may come down right away, especially if he or she knows one of their corporate lawyers.
>
> 73, Bill, K8TE

---