[TowerTalk] JK Navassa antenna

Freddy Curtis wmfreddycurtis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 17:54:00 EDT 2015

Ralph,
I am looking at the Navassa 5 also to replace a Cushcraft A4S eventually.
I would also like to know some "real world" experiences and perhaps a "real
world" comparison to the Optibeam 9-5 in construction, parts, etc.  Thanks
for starting this thread!

73's,
Freddy Curtis - W4WFC
Smithville, TN

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 3:55 PM, <samsadventure at gmail.com> wrote:

> no, but the claimed gain for 2 elements on each band seems high
>

> Sam N5FO

*William Freddy Curtis - W4WFC*
*288 Dogwood Circle*
*Smithville, TN  37166-2712*