[TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Mar 4 13:13:00 EST 2015

The box is standard with the DB-42, not an option.  It is not tightly
sealed against rain and bugs where the cables penetrate.  I ithink I may
use watertight bulkhead feed through hardware (plasticware?) available
inexpensively in UV stabilized plastic. That and sealing the "normal"
wireway openings should keep the rain and critters out under quite
severe conditions.

Patrick     NJ5G