[TowerTalk] Aluminum towers -- can you really "walk one up"?

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu Mar 5 02:42:32 EST 2015

I've walked up a 40' 25G tower, with the rotator installed by my self.
5 of us walked up a 50 footer.  This is a steel tower which is much
heavier than the self supporting Aluminum tower so I'd think one person
could do the 40' Aluminum tower with ease.

You didn't say "with antenna and rotator in place", so I'm assuming you
are not doing this with a big antenna mounted.

73

Roger (K8RI)