[TowerTalk] Buryflex Conector Help

Tom W1ALZ Nicholson Gunsrus1942 at Comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 01:05:03 EST 2015

Don't know which method you are using? Crimp/solder or solder/solder. I
use crimp/solder. Get my connectors from www.therfc.com item #RFC
17-03Z, have not had any problems with center conductor. I've run into
this problem in the past with ABR Industries PN:25400F RG/8U cable. Was
able to get it thru BUT only if I did not twist the center conductor &
wrapped it with thin solid are and tinned the end LIGHTLY, removed the
wrapped wire & installed. Real PITA!!!! I no longer use it!

I'm sure you'll get many good ideas from your question.

73, Tom W1ALZ