[TowerTalk] Laws of Physics Repealed!

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Oct 24 05:09:28 EDT 2015

They had good performers, but the several around here, including mine
were miserable.
Checked and rechecked parts and dimensions by several hams. All were
correct.

My AV640 worked great, the R6 on the same pole never did.

I've since added a crank over 24' mast with a winch on the NW guy anchor
for the 45G. That makes it relatively easy to tweak settings, or change
antennas.  It puts the verticals away from the "other stuff".

73

Roger (K8RI)