[TowerTalk] 40 metres yagi - Your advice matters

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 07:35:43 EDT 2015

Luciano,

I would recommend you buy the tubing and build whatever you want.

I doubt where you are located you need the additional front to back and bandwidth that the 4 element OWA will provide over a 3 element Yagi.  The gain will be about the same.

If the tower or rotator isn't good enough for a full sized Yagi, build a W6NL style Moxon.  It will be inexpensive and work as well or better than any of the commercial 2 element designs.

73... Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone