[TowerTalk] weather station on tower?

Larry McDavid lmcdavid at lmceng.com
Tue Sep 1 01:31:37 EDT 2015

I should have also explained that my Davis Instruments Vantage Pro2
sensor suite is mounted above my roof, about ten feet over and 40 feet
below my Force 12 C3 beam. I have a Henry 2K2 amplifier and the
computer-connected receiving console is in the same room...

Larry

On 8/31/2015 9:45 PM, Bill Parry wrote:
> I have a La Crosse that is mounted on the tower (wireless) and have had no
> RF problems.  Works just fine.
>
> Bill W5VX

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, California  (SE of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)