[TowerTalk] Rhn 45 bolts

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Thu Sep 3 13:43:43 EDT 2015

If they are “real” Rohn  bolt kits they have lock nuts. No washers required. If you look at the nuts, one side will have 3 little indentations on the face of the nut.

They are galvanized for a reason. Galvanizing is soft, you won’t have any trouble tightening to spec with normal hand tools.

If they are not Rohn bolt kits, I’d toss them and get real ones. They are cheap.

Ken K6MR