[TowerTalk] DX Engineering

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 6 01:53:13 EDT 2015

I buy from a lot of vendors.
DX Engineering has earned more of my business in the past couple of years due mainly to the addition of quality products that I used to buy from other sources.
I also have noticed a big improvement in their service, especially in follow-up.
IMNSHO, I believe complainers are simply grumbling, maybe because they have nothing constructive to talk about. <grin>

73, Keith NM5G