[TowerTalk] DX Engineering

ve4xt at mymts.net ve4xt at mymts.net
Sat Sep 5 21:16:01 EDT 2015

I get the complaint regarding schematics. Even Ameritron gives you a schematic.

That said, I've never called and asked for one. Maybe on request???

That aside, DX Engineering has been superb on service. I called because I could not get a coax prep tool to cut right, and they sent another one. No charge!

73, kelly, ve4xt,

Sent from my iPhone