[TowerTalk] DX Engineering

Scott Souva ssouva at twcny.rr.com
Sat Sep 5 20:24:17 EDT 2015

The RF Industries RFA-4005 crimper and the RFA4005-01 5-cavity die set make
excellent RG-8X connectors. These tools are handy when you are on a high
roof (or on a tower) and don't have a soldering iron handy.

Back on topic... I am a big fan of DX Engineering and frequently purchase
from them.

73,

Scott, KG2S