[TowerTalk] Grinding hole in thick steel plate?

Rich Hallman - N7TR rich at n7tr.com
Tue Sep 8 17:54:31 EDT 2015

The company I found locally has a water jet set up and If I reshaped the hole there was too much metal gone for my comfort.   We could have welded in the holes...but after discussion we decided to start over and it will be perfect this time. And half the cost of the original job!

The water jet system is quite the machine!!

Thanks...
Rich