[TowerTalk] Anyone using spiderbeam for 40m?

dw bw_dw at fastmail.fm
Wed Sep 9 12:52:17 EDT 2015

Yes, the Hex appears to perhaps be the easiest due to the shorter
lengths needed.
I would guess that for 40m the spreaders would each be no more than 29
feet long.
I believe Max-Gain sells their "type-6" spreaders that would reach that
distance for $60 bucks a pop.
Jackite also sells a 31 foot pole for $80 bucks a pop.
I sent an email to South Western Ag-supplies ( Thanks Patrick for that
tip!! ) to see how long their poles are.
A 40m hex would be a fun project :-]