[TowerTalk] Has anyone every put up a V-beam?

Scott Johns scottw3tx at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 19:32:11 EDT 2015

Several years ago WA2WVL had a really nice lecture on 80m long-boom
inverted-V Yagis at the Dayton Antenna Forum.  It's been on my bucket list
ever since.

An important safety aspect of these antennas is to make sure the
terminations are on posts well above head level of people and wildlife.

73, Scott W3TX